Well here we are, in the HBOT chamber doing our 35th dive, time has gone fast and I really don't want them to end because we have seen a few good changes, here are a few we have noticed since we started 7 weeks ago.
I will try list the gains in the order we noticed them,
- Hands softened and opened more (mostly tight fist most of the time before)
- Lateralization of the tongue, moving tongue to side of mouth
- New found interest in toys
- Which leads her to crawl around the house more to find more toys
- More interest in trying to open cupboards
- Crawled up a step that was a foot high
- Getting onto knees and climb into toy box with both arms
- Cognitively - more interest at school
- Making more sounds "v" 'b" "d" "g"
- Ability to make choices better
- Able to hold objects better, release better
- Able to get hand to her mouth and chew on fingers
- Pincer grip emerging (using thumb and pointer finger to pick things up)
- Sitting more stable and arms supporting more