Friday, October 1, 2010

Moms inspiring Moms

The internet is a fantastic thing! What I think is that there is 2D, 3D, 4D and even now also ID, a dimension where you connect with others on the internet. Especially if you are a mom with a special needs child. I really don't know what I did before we had the internet.

If it wasn't for other Moms blogging, inspiring, sharing, confiding, guiding, advising and teaching I am not sure I would be as sane (well only sort of) as I am today. So today I am going to recognize all those moms out there that I have not even met in person but have inspired me to be a better mom, wife and person all through their blogs, I thank you with all my heart I am truly grateful you are all awesome please carry on blogging you are doing a great job!

Firstly Katy at Bird on the street and her very cute son Charlie inspired us to go to Montreal to do this crazy, wacky therapy called ABR. Boy am I glad we did! She is still inspiring us all the time, she posts Thematic units she does with Charlie, their last theme was on school, and she also inspired me to do this craft a DIY light box that she guest posted (not sure if that's the correct term) on "No time for flash cards", with my son Matthew, he wanted to do a solar system version of the light box.




 Secondly to Marcela over at A little piece if heaven, inspires me with her wonderful writing, her beautiful words helped me through some down times, Thank you for all that you do for Nathan and for never giving up, you are a true inspiration I love this post Worry Less, Love more. Your detail you put into all your research for therapies for Nathan, never stopping, always searching for the best person to help him, you are awesome, and may be some day between your busy schedule and mine we can slip some time in to meet for coffee, What do you say?

Thirdly to Holly over at Caleigh's Corner you have inspired us with Caleigh's use of her iPad to communicate.  Your tireless devotion to your daughter is awe inspiring, helping her do things "they" said that she would never be able to. You have inspired us to use the iPad more and to trust my instincts when its comes to the education of my children. Thank you for sharing your journey of homeschooling Caleigh you are showing us what is possible.

Lastly a new blog that I found over at Our Mold Journey and already have emailed Andrea several times. Wow her site just blew me away I really wish I had found it a year ago, it has guided me and taught me more about mold and what to do when you find mold in your home. She has also got recommendations about treatments, testing, change of diet, supplements and natural ways of detoxing from mold exposure, Thank you so much for your wonderful site and my prayers are with you and your family in your current situation.

Well these are just a few that I love and wanted to share with you all and I seem to be addicted to blogging especially when you guys are writing, thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! I love Marcela and Holly's blogs as well--they ARE tireless.

    ReplyDelete