Saturday, January 2, 2010

My Prayer for Annabelle


O God of the impossible
All things are possible with Thee!
Give me the faith for the impossible -
To trust implicitly!
And when I ask impossibilities
Our Father God, of Thee,
And know that Thou art able,
I prove my faith in Thee
If I ask only "possibles"
I reduce Thee to my size,
And limit Thee to my requests
As seen through human eyes,
But Thou dost love to give much more
Than my mean cup can hold,
So, Father, help me ask aright,
And in Thy Will be bold.
Give me the vision of Thy Power
Thy inexhaustible store,
That, no matter what I ask of Thee,
There is forever - more!
Give me the faith to comprehend
Thy Will, O Lord, for me...
That in Thy Will Thou wilt perform
IMPOSSIBILITY!
Mavis L Greig

" with God all things are possible.
(Matt. 19 :26)

No comments:

Post a Comment